วันอังคารที่ 24 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2557

My first class (Inside the classroom)


                      In my pass semester that I learn in English faculty of education I were learn many things from many classes. So, I can seem many error or mistake that I did and I attempt to solve all my problem because in this semester I must learn Curriculum and learning management in English class.            
               Today I had learn in Curriculum and learning management in English class. In this class teacher emphasize about four macro skills that are listening reading writing and speaking. And leaning process that are deductive (give students structure before example) and Inductive (give students example before structure).
And teacher explain about how to write an academic writing that are First, you must start with introduction for lead up to the detail. Next, you can add your detail in many paragraph. Final, you must conclude (you can add your opinion) or summary (you can't add your opinion) your all detail.
So I think this class is very important for me because this class can lay base for me and for my classmate.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น